Ear Cuff Size
Most of our ear cuffs are easily adjustable for size, so they are suitable for both males and females, even kids. 10mm is the common diameter of the ear cuff, which is also the size of our ear cartilage.
Tips to measure your ring size:
- Do not measure your fingers when they are cold. Then your fingers are smaller.
- It is also not convenient to measure your finger on a very hot summer day
- If your knuckles are very large, it is best to choose a larger size.
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day.
- Please note the ring size of each hand can be different.
- If the ring has a stone, it is important to measure the size as exact as possible otherwise the ring will turn.
Below is a guide to finding the perfect necklace length. Necklaces will vary on sizes depending on the product, but dimensions can be found on the individual product descriptions.
Please note that the diagram is a general guide, sizes and fit may vary from person to person.